We SHARE A PASSION
Now we need your time and money to preserve it!
Together, we will build the first large scale national organization to preserve, educate, and promote car culture.
Your donations, sponsorships, and corporate gifts will provide grants and scholarships for apprentice programs, STEM initiatives and other worthy organizations.
The Piston Foundation’s initial campaign will fund The Automotive Restoration Academy (ARA). The ARA prepares apprentices for careers in specialized automobile-related disciplines, matches them with the most suitable employers and heightens the public’s perception of these invaluable crafts. This campaign will directly fund and support car culture.
What is The Piston Foundation?
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a mission to preserve car culture. The Piston Foundation will unite the more than 25M+ U.S. car enthusiasts on one platform and direct those resources to:
- Support car-related student scholarships.
- Fund craft apprenticeship programs.
- Help other creditable car-related beneficiaries.
What makes The Piston Foundation unique?
We are unique because of our social media based fundraising approach, low management overhead, rapid growth and deployment of funds.
Where do donations come from?
Our donations come from three sources:
- Millions of car and motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Charter Donors who fund special campaigns including student grants and scholarship programs.
- Corporate sponsors and industry partners.
What is the Automotive Restoration Academy?
The Academy is an apprenticeship program which will standardize a quality curriculum in shops across the country, allowing students to earn as they learn the skills that will provide desperately needed restoration and maintenance services.
Will my twenty five bucks make a difference?
YES! For instance, your $25 could be used to buy a student their first multimeter. And you are not alone, your donation is part of national campaigns that combine thousands of individual donations to fund credible beneficiaries. Our inaugural beneficiary will be the newly created Automotive Restoration Academy.
How do I become a Piston Brand Ambassador?
- Spread the word to your car crew and encourage them to join you in support of The Piston Foundation.
- Share The Piston Foundation through your social media channels. Repost and tag us!
- Get involved by volunteering or mentoring apprentices and students.
P.O. Box 4611
Greenwich, CT 06830
YES! I Want to Donate!